POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : JPEG input/output for Pov 3.1e : Re: JPEG input/output for Pov 3.1e Server Time
3 Sep 2024 04:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG input/output for Pov 3.1e
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Jul 1999 21:34:21
Message: <377d65e9.37904909@204.213.191.228>
On Sat, 03 Jul 1999 03:49:42 +0300, Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee>
wrote:

>Why? I'm just stating a common fact: you make things convenient, people get
>lazy. That is why most M$ users know zilch abouth the machine they're using. I
>honestly don't know about the Mac users.
>Anybody: was my post offending? If so, I'm sorry.
>
>Margus

Not to me it wasn't. I just remembered an old flame war that one of my
General Computing teachers and I used to have when I was in
high-school. She was a diehard Mac user and I was a DOS user (and
later 95), so I thought some of the Mac users might get picky. It's
better to prevent fire now than fight it with fire later, right?

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700