POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : [Overly ambitious project] Isoblob update : Re: [Overly ambitious project] Isoblob update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Overly ambitious project] Isoblob update
From: Ron Parker
Date: 2 Jul 1999 09:27:46
Message: <377cbe52@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 01:25:36 -0400, Lummox JR wrote:
>(BTW, the function additions are a simple
>three-source-file patch if anybody wants it. If you have the latest copy
>of the Superpatch source files, these should tack right onto
>it--assuming Ron hasn't added them already.)

Oh, right, thanks for reminding me.  You did send me those, didn't you?
I hope to make up a new version with that, Edna's bugfixes, the new
isosurface functions from R. Suzuki, and a few other bugfixes from other
people sometime this weekend, since I've got three days and all.  And,
as a bonus, I'll throw in my 75% speedup for layered crackle textures at
no extra charge.

If I'm feeling really ambitious, I'll figure out how to make the truetype
code work on non-Unicode-enabled Macintosh fonts again. (ahem!)