POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Liquid Spray? : Liquid Spray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid Spray?
From: John
Date: 30 Jun 1999 11:29:55
Message: <377a37f3@news.povray.org>
I have just downloaded Liquid Spray plugin for Moray, and when I render the
scene (with lights and a camera, I wouldn't forget those:-), I see nothing.
The following fields are set:

Transformation:  1,1,1
Rotate:  0,0,0
Translate:  0,0,0

Strength:  11.0

Gravity:  9.5

Count:  200
Life:  1.8
Size:  0.5
Stretch:  3.0
Distance:  2.0
Evaporate:  0.0

Spray Loop:  NOT SELECTED (I just want a still picture)

Nozzle spin:  33
Nozzle Angle:  80
Nozzle Width:  2

Neither Blob option is selected, although I have also tried various combo's,
to no avail

Use Ground Plane:  NOT SELECTED

Turbulence Options:

Spray:  .1
Scale:  0.0
Velocity:  0.0
Angle:  0.0
Spin:  0.0
Wind:  0.0
Spray Seed:  0.0

Flow Rate:  1.0

Time Scale:  1.0

Direction:  0,0,1
Wind Dir:  0,0,0

Use Material Texture:  CHECKED

I have a material texture called RED, which is just a solid red pigment,
nothing fancy.  When POV-Ray renders this, it says there are 0 frame-level
objects and 0 infinite objects.  What am I doing wrong?  Help?  Thanks, and
please email me answers if you could.

John
alb### [at] rdsimplexnetcom