POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A modest proposal : Re: A modest proposal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A modest proposal
From: Ken
Date: 3 Jul 1999 18:19:15
Message: <377E8C13.5BC2106D@pacbell.net>
"SamuelT." wrote:

> Please, don't let POV be a triangle-based renderer!!! That's a big reason I
> choose pov over over such raytracers as RayDream!!!

  I was jesting. Making a joke. I was not serious. I was lying. I don't
want Pov to revert to a phong shaded triangle rendering system. I was
pulling your leg. Do not believe my sincerity. Ain't gonna happen. Never
had it never will. Hades will freeze over first. Don't worry be happy :)
I withdraw my suggestion. Long live all primitve types and may even more
be added in the future. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net