POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVRay in the system tray: can it show progress? : POVRay in the system tray: can it show progress? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay in the system tray: can it show progress?
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 1 Jul 1999 12:11:14
Message: <377B933F.DB91B0B7@fv.aetec.ee>
Hello!

I'm (well, not I, but my computer) currently rendering picture, which
will take considerable time (I estimate 3 days). I have put POVRay to
system tray, so it does not get on my way in taskbar. But I'd like to
see some kind of progress indication in this pop-up window, which is
displayed, when mouse is over the POVRay icon in system tray; percent of
completion will be good enough. Now it displays rather unnecessary
information and in order to determine, whether it is ready, I have to
click it open and close it again.