POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Merged Superpatch docu with official POV-Ray .html-docu : Merged Superpatch docu with official POV-Ray .html-docu Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Merged Superpatch docu with official POV-Ray .html-docu
From: Dr  Reinhard Rettelbach
Date: 29 Jun 1999 06:27:51
Message: <37789F3B.C7A6A23@t-online.de>
Recently I've converted Ron Parkers documentation for Superpatch into
.html-format and attached that to the official Pov-Ray docs folder.

Also I've added all of the keywords used especially in Superpatch to
Pov-Ray
documentation keyword list and inserted hyperlinks from there to the
corresponding chapter of the documentation.

The attached .zip archieve may be extracted to that folder, where you
already
have the official PoV-Ray .html-docs on your system. The main goal is,
to make
the handling of Pov-Ray docs much more easier, since you now have links
from
each keyword in the keyword list to the corresponding explanation and
back again
to the keyword list from any site in the docs.

ReVerSi
*Reinhard Rettelbach                      *
*rei### [at] t-onlinede       *

Attachments:
Download 'povsup~1.zip' (60 KB)