POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What files are installed with the Windows version??? : What files are installed with the Windows version??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  What files are installed with the Windows version???
From: J  Halley
Date: 28 Jun 1999 20:18:20
Message: <377810cc@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Just a quick question from a total newbie (haven't even installed POV-Ray
yet, just been reading the Doc's for the last couple of days).

Is there anywhere I can find the list of files that are installed with the
Windows version, including .dll's and such?  The reason I ask is that I do
some VB programming on the computer I am wanting to install it on
(AMDK6-3D/300 with WIN98), and I would like to see if this installation is
going to want to install anything newer or older that is already on my
machine, though I might install it on my Windows 95 machine as well, which
is a 486/100 MhZ machine.  I don't use it for programming.

Thanks in advance.

--  JH