POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Stargate : Re: Stargate Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stargate
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 28 Jun 1999 15:41:07
Message: <3777CFDC.1FA1653C@giwersworld.org>
David Heys wrote:

> For some time now, I've had the desire to model the Stargate, from the
> movie and the Stargate SG-1 t.v. series. I've done a lot of poking around
> on the web and have managed to get one or two decent sized clear close-up
> shots, as well as some detail on all the chevron symbols. But as it stands,
> I'd have to do a lot of guessing/eyeballing.

	And then so will your critics and if you flush out a few of them
ask how they know or where they found the symbols.

	Now if I remember correctly the movie (from Blockbuster) spent a
lot more time on them, particularly that translating them scene.

--

http://www.giwersworld.org/artsii/

Finally up on 99/06/22

Post a reply to this message