POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How do I stop an image map from going all the way through an object? : Re: How do I stop an image map from going all the way through an object? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I stop an image map from going all the way through an object?
From: Alan Kong
Date: 27 Jun 1999 22:58:45
Message: <3776e354.220006390@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:59:09 -0700, Brian Mason <bri### [at] gvnnet> wrote:

>Attached is a picture of the front and back of the cone.  Any help would
>be greatly appreciated.

  Hi, Brian. You can help us keep our news server organized by posting
binary attachments in the appropriate group. Please see my post in the
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group entitled, "Where can I post
my binary or text file" (20-Jun-1999).

  This particular group, povray.windows, is for the Windows-specific version
of POV-Ray. Generic topics, such as your question concerning use of an image
map on a cone, may be discussed in povray.general, as it pertains to any
platform for which POV-Ray is available.

  Thanks for your participation.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get