POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : an ms-dos Superpatch : Re: an ms-dos Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: an ms-dos Superpatch
From: Glen Berry
Date: 27 Jun 1999 03:44:55
Message: <3776c869.120818162@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:43:34 -0400, edna dornblazer
<hac### [at] geocitiescom> wrote:

>Perhaps I am the only person in the world who wanted it, but
>here is a version of Ron's Superpatch compiled for ms-dos:

You're definitely NOT the only one that wanted an MSDOS version. The
DOS version allows me to get the most out of my physical RAM. Disk
swapping parts of bloated Windows code and misc other debris isn't
much fun. The GUI in Windows makes it fun during scene design, but for
rendering complex files I like MSDOS. I'm glad you compiled this.

Thanks,
Glen Berry