POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray for windoze 3.1e bug(s) : Re: POV-Ray for windoze 3.1e bug(s) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for windoze 3.1e bug(s)
From: Bob
Date: 27 Jun 1999 02:44:46
Message: <3775C848.8373D771@aol.com>
About 1), yep I'm always soft-crashing the program when I do many region selections in
row as I test a small area of a render for correctness and adjustments on a scene
file.
I just live with it and figure it's obvious enough for anyone to know about, esp.
Chris
Cason. Could be a limitation not figured out as of yet.
About 2), why did you tell me!? Now I will stare at that zero every time I render with
Sampling_Method=2 instead of 1, which I use quite often and never even noticed this
fact.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe