POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Error in Help file : Error in Help file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Error in Help file
From: Cindy Groves
Date: 25 Jun 1999 12:47:30
Message: <3773b2a2@news.povray.org>
Hello! I just downloaded POV-Ray for Windows 3.1e, and when I click on a
hyperlink in the help file, I keep getting a message stating that there is
an error in the help file and to contact the vendor for the latest version
(which is what I have).  However, the page will display correctly, but I
can't use the Back button or arrow buttons.

This also happened in an earlier version of POV-Ray 3.1 (I think it was
3.1d), so it's not a new problem.  I downloaded it from the offical POV-Ray
site.  I don't think the file is corrupt.

I'm running Win 98.

It's not a big deal, just a small inconvenience.

Thanks!

Cindy Groves