POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Radiosity?ARGH! : Re: Radiosity?ARGH! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity?ARGH!
From: Alan Kong
Date: 18 Jun 1999 22:16:58
Message: <3772fd71.227842040@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:04:34 -0500, Alex Magidow <axi### [at] mninternet> wrote:

>Perhaps someone could explain a way to test to see if radiosity is
>working, and how to get it to work in conjunction with Moray 3.1. Any
>sample scenes can be posted to moray.binaries.

  Hi, Alex. I'd use Moray to construct a scene similar to the modified
Cornell Box in Rad2.pov, which is a demo scene in the POV-Ray scenes\radios
directory. You can simplify it by making the floor white-colored and not
using reflecting surfaces. This should make a decent radiosity test scene.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get