POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray : Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  Moray
From: barj
Date: 24 Jun 1999 17:30:18
Message: <3772A32A.C1818C4F@rocketmail.com>
So. Okay.  If I got moray..which seems to be quite ...well..cool for the
pov genre of 3d...not soo cool compared to some other apps.

But Is it freeware?...shareware?

And if shareware..after the 30 day..do you have to register it..or do
they allow you to still use it, but for non-commercial only?

Plus..I'm very very new to this POV stuff.

What do they mean by Hand coded?
people keep saying they hand coded the model...instead of modelling it.

I dunno...seems kinda dumb sounding.  Are they programming their
modells?...That seems kind of ineffecient.  And, well...stupid in some
ways seeing how modelling is a lot better than going at the model with
code..more artistic abilities would take presidence with visual
modelling.

But I'm just guessing this is what they meant by hand coding.

thanks

barj
bar### [at] rocketmailcom