POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Lost the Resolution Drop-Down List : Lost the Resolution Drop-Down List Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Lost the Resolution Drop-Down List
From: Kane Greylock
Date: 23 Jun 1999 14:53:40
Message: <37712CEA.E93A0AF3@hotmail.com>
I'm a relatively new PoyRay user, and *something* I did caused all the
resolutions
(320 x 240, 640 x 480, etc) to vanish from the drop down list on the
GUI... I've looked all over the docs and the net for a fix, but I've not
had any luck.  Right now it seems that I'm stuck in 320 x 240 mode.
Eventually when my rendering is finished, I'll want to increase the
resolution to get a bigger picture, and I don't want to have to do it by
hand or in the INI file.

Any suggestions?  I tried reinstalling it over the old copy, but no
luck.  I guess I could try to uninstall the old copy first.

Thanks in advance.

Kane