POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows Help Bug ? : Re: Windows Help Bug ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows Help Bug ?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 23 Jun 1999 00:46:30
Message: <377066a6@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>   Is this really acceptable behavior ? I certainly have never witnessed

Yes. From the POV-Ray for Windows manual ...

'If Auto-Reload is set to either 'Ask' or 'Always', be aware that switching focus
 to another application also causes all of your files to be automatically saved.'

Hint: WinHelp is another application.

> similar behavior in other windows applications.

Many do - my programmers editor (Multi-Edit) for example.

-- Chris