POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Possible Error in the Superpatch : Re: Possible Error in the Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible Error in the Superpatch
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 23 Jun 1999 00:05:43
Message: <37705C3E.E61CE12B@Kopp.com>
UVPov has the keyword experimental keyword 'split_union' to turn union
splitting on & off on a per-object basis ('split_union on' or
'split_union off').  The official version allows this as an INI or
command line option.  From the docs in the section "Removing User Bounding":

Split_Unions=bool	Turn split bounded unions on/off
+SU	Turn split bounded unions on
-SU	Turn split bounded unions off

-Nathan