POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Possible Error in the Superpatch : Re: Possible Error in the Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible Error in the Superpatch
From: TonyB
Date: 22 Jun 1999 17:27:12
Message: <376FF16C.AD31F081@panama.phoenix.net>
That sure is odd.

I wish there was a way to make POV count a union of objects as one object,
instead of counting as if they were separate. The only way I see to eliminate
this is to merge, but that just slows things down. It's just a thing I would
like, I don't think it serves any useful purpose.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Graphics rendered