POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Eyeball code. : Re: Eyeball code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eyeball code.
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 21 Jun 1999 01:42:01
Message: <376DD09C.A71EE933@excite.com>
Don't blame ya, I hate indented code, have a ultra edit macro to remove
all indent and double spaces..saves shitloads of space too.

(one wonders  - I know pov ignores space/tab, but it still has to "see"
them to ignore them.... does that slow it a tiny bit?)

--

Politicians - It seems to me that the worst of them could convince me
that horse shit tastes like honey-cake; the best of them would leave

The individual is more important then the state!