POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Eyeball code. : Re: Eyeball code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eyeball code.
From: Bob
Date: 21 Jun 1999 01:23:12
Message: <376DCC40.578CA3BB@aol.com>
Well, indented or not, I've gotten this eye script with it line wrapped pretty
drastically because of the many continuous lines without spaces to break them down
when
it was being posted I'm guessing or at least because of the auto-wrapping feature
setting in Netscape was not of a length compatible to this specific pov scene file.
Nothing quite like a vector that's been split apart.
Btw, wish you more favorable postings in the future Samuel.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe