POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Where did POV-Motif go? : Re: Where did POV-Motif go? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where did POV-Motif go?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 18 Jun 1999 00:20:30
Message: <376B19C5.BBA4CE02@sitc.net>
Well, I checked em' out....either they didn't work or I couldn't find it in
downloadable form: :(
Does anyone know if these projects are, like POV-Motif, defunct? The only
reason I ask is because the website are rather sparse and the programs
themselves all seem to be beta and hard to obtain....hmmm...

If this is the case, someone needs to make a new Front End to Pov-Ray for
Linux :) (with color highlighting) =)

Happy tracing,
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk