POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Where did POV-Motif go? : Re: Where did POV-Motif go? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where did POV-Motif go?
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 18 Jun 1999 03:41:51
Message: <3769F83E.512FFE93@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
TigerHawk wrote:

> I'll check them all out, but I don't know about EMACS. I don't use Emacs,
> I use joe :) Installing a 20MB or so text-editor for Pov-Ray is a bit
> much :) I'll be sure to check out the others, though, thanks very much!

This may be some of the best 20 MB you might ever have invested into
software (apart from POV certainly :-) ). Once you are into it the
features of emacs are nearly unbeatable. If you are programming in
several different languages it is very neat when the highlighting adapts
to each one. If you have the spare place on your HD and are willing to
learn the basics of the emacs I would give it a difinite try!

All the Best,

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler