POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Grass, yet again - : Re: Grass, yet again - Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass, yet again -
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 16 Jun 1999 16:40:27
Message: <37695D26.72BAE541@mninter.net>
Man, you should be proud to view etymology at work.Imagine what a person from 90
years ago would have thought of the way american english has changed. This is
the kind of change that goes down in history now.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox and try to dissolve this illusion of self
importance.
Happy tracing!

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You start playing "Guess The Rendering App" during raytraced scenes in movies,