POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Grass, yet again - : Grass, yet again - Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:42 EDT (-0400)
  Grass, yet again -
From: Dan
Date: 15 Jun 1999 19:47:23
Message: <3766E71F.348C03A8@earthlink.net>
Hello,

I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but a search through this
newsgroup has not unearthed it...

Anyway, I would like to use Chris Colefax's hair macro with Moray to
produce a nice grassy field.  However, every attempt I've made has
failed.  Could anyone kindly explain how I can get Moray and the hair
macro to talk to each other?

My ultimate dream is to create a small heightfield, grass it up, and
then let PR render it.  I would be very appreciative if someone could
give as specific an example as possible...

Thanks in advance,

Dan