POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Ridged Multifractal : Re: Ridged Multifractal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ridged Multifractal
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 13 Jun 1999 17:12:08
Message: <3762F8D3.9A78B58D@bigfoot.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> I forgot about this.  The new superpatch (don't download it yet -
> it has bugs) contains a library called i_fract, contributed by
> Hans-Detlev Fink, ......

Hi Ron,

I got everything compiled OK in your superpatch and I thank you for your
work. But I have no clue how to tackle the i_* bits. I never built a dll and
I do not know what the makefile should look like. I'm using mingw32/egcs if
that's any help to you for guidance you may supply.

In the hope someone can help,
Cheers,
Al.

P.S. I can give away my makefiles as they are at present (compiles the
superpatch, funny thing not resolved about the GUI stuff), but beware : I'm
no expert and they are ugly looking, yet they do the job and might help out
some lost soul.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.