POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Unicode for POVRay : GCC Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  GCC
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 13 Jun 1999 17:12:07
Message: <3762F502.13A3C4C9@bigfoot.com>
"Ronald L. Parker" wrote:

> BTW, I have a minor bone to pick with you.  Please don't use // to
> comment things in your code.  GCC doesn't like it, and many other C
> compilers don't either.

Ron,
I do not understand this tip you're giving, could you expand a bit more, please ?
I use GCC myself, although not proficiently yet and found no problem with //, maybe
that
is exactly where I am getting problems I am not able to analyse properly.
By the way, // is meant to be C++ only and not C. Is this what you meant ?

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.