POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : preview works/POV won't render? : preview works/POV won't render? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  preview works/POV won't render?
From: Steven
Date: 11 Jun 1999 15:59:09
Message: <37616a8d@news.povray.org>
I creayed the followinging seen in moray. the preview renders fine, when I
tell povray to render a full size picture (800*600 AA) I get a messsage
error opening GIF file. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

//  Material Include file.
//
//  This file was generated for POV-Ray V3.1 by
//  NOTE: Do *NOT* remove the comment lines containing '$MRY$'.
//        To make Moray not re-export the material, change
//        the '$MRY$' to '$MRX$'.
//

//
// ********  MATERIALS  *******
//

// Materials from previous exports [MRY]

// Materials exported in this run [MRY]

//  $MRY$: 'starfeild'

#declare starfeild =
   material  // starfeild

      texture

         pigment
         {
            image_map
            {
               gif   "C:\My Documents\tallbg2.GIF"
               once
            }
         }
      }
   }

//  $MRY$: 'seattle'

#declare seattle =
   material  // seattle

      texture

         pigment
         {
            image_map
            {
               gif   "C:\My Documents\gif files\a-sn%20twilight.GIF"
               map_type 2
            }
            scale  <-1,1,1>
            rotate 90*x