POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Splines in POV-Ray : Don't feel bad about the bugs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Don't feel bad about the bugs
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 10 Jun 1999 23:37:59
Message: <37608495.A5D3F915@geocities.com>
Ron, don't worry too much about those. We'll keep helping getting them
ferretted out.

Besides, in court today the government's software expert revealed that
in the code for Windows 98 that he looked at ( about 1/7 of the total),
he found 3,000 bugs marked by Microsoft programmers.

3,000

And that was just the ones marked in the code. Ouch.

Superpatch seems rock-solid by comparrison.