POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray going down!!!!! : Re: Moray going down!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray going down!!!!!
From: Mike Weber
Date: 10 Jun 1999 10:35:05
Message: <375fcd19@news.povray.org>
If you come to my house and clean up my lawn (cut down and rake the weeds
and put in trash), you'll get $50.  If you truly want something, there is
always a way to get it.  If my kid was in 8th grade and wanted something and
put out the effort to go earn the $ for it, then he/she can put all of the
$$ earned to it.  In 8th grade you shouldn't be concerned about college
tuition.