POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : re: Moray going down!!!!!!!!!!!! from 4/24 : re: Moray going down!!!!!!!!!!!! from 4/24 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  re: Moray going down!!!!!!!!!!!! from 4/24
From: Steven Durham
Date: 6 Jun 1999 10:39:51
Message: <375a8837@netplex.aussie.org>
Hello group

Gee,  these are kids!!! would it be better for them to spend their time
putting up websites with death threats on them, or modeling? I feel sure
that as generous and trusting as Lutz seems to be, he would be willing to
make a small donation to give todays troubled youth a more positive
direction. How about it Lutz? A special rate for students maybe with a
limited time span while they are in school? These guys are not making
millions animating feature films for Hollywood, but they might one day with
a little encouragement
I am a 45 yr old man with a wife and two daughters to support on a small
medical disability pension, and I managed to register my version, but lets
help and encourage the kids all we can. How many of us have said before
"Something has got to be done to stop the violence of our youth" I propose
that 3D modeling may help in some small way.
--

Steven
http://home.earthlink.net/~stevendurham/index.html/