POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Photon range finding : Re: Photon range finding Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon range finding
From: Bob
Date: 8 Jun 1999 01:20:41
Message: <375CA803.F2304D76@aol.com>
I see, what my mind was doing was thinking of it as a relative thing which a person
setting the objects and lights up would be adjusting for (like so many other
tweakings).
This makes more sense to me now as a kind of photon falloff with distance, that is to
say the farther a light the less photons counted (less dense). Or am I going off the
track there? Well, anyway, it's making more and more sense all the time.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe