POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Photon range finding : Re: Photon range finding Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon range finding
From: Bob
Date: 7 Jun 1999 22:33:35
Message: <375C80E1.CC66E72E@aol.com>
Think I'll stick to rendering only. No programming math for me, thankyou.
But back to the question about light source distance :) is it directly proportional to
the "separation" then? In other words, the closer or farther away a light, a narrower
or
wider separation is needed to keep the same end result?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe