POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: External Animation Loop : Re: External Animation Loop Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: External Animation Loop
From: Bob
Date: 7 Jun 1999 20:59:14
Message: <375C6AC3.7761222A@aol.com>
This is the only reference to a batch file being used I saw:
"You may still use external programs or batch files to create animations without the
internal loop as you may have done in POV-Ray 2."
This of course doesn't mean to render the animation, just means for compiling one from
the frames already rendered. Not sure if I know what you are trying to do though. If
POV-Ray for Windows is called via a DOS batch file it states the usual "Windows 95
program" for me and does not start at all.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe