POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : I can't find Superpatch on the net : Re: I can't find Superpatch on the net Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can't find Superpatch on the net
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 30 May 1999 18:06:33
Message: <3752a7f6.97368189@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 30 May 1999 15:22:33 -0400, Carl Bartels
<cab### [at] bravo436chemmcgillca> wrote:

>  On a related note though, is there any documentation available?  Or
>even a list of  what patches went into it so we can hunt down the docs
>from other sources?

There was an MSWord97 document with the 3.1a version.  I'll be
providing a .txt and possibly a .hlp version with the next release.
I don't have the .hlp version in my hands yet, so it won't be in
the version I put online this weekend, but the .txt version will be.