POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : real scripting in povray? : Re: real scripting in povray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: real scripting in povray?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 May 1999 07:53:03
Message: <37526A0A.CB946E26@aol.com>
Whew! Relieved to hear this sort of thing. I was beginning to dread the
intensive improvement to my education which would be needed to use POV-Ray
in the future.
You know, there's always going to be the custom versions people will make.
Program away on the source if so desired. Who knows, I might be able to
use things like POV-Prog too someday. Just attempt at humor, no sarcasm
intended. Now I'm wondering what POV-Prog might be able to do though,
raytrace my Windows GUI perhaps? Not too bad then.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe