POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : One Perfect White Rose... : Re: One Perfect White Rose... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One Perfect White Rose...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 May 1999 06:18:53
Message: <375253F6.35FCE7F4@aol.com>
Yes, sPatch would be fine. Finer still might be a iso surface, maybe
someone will have a tip on the correct shape. Or you could go about
guessing at one yourself. Just get the Super Patch if you haven't already,
if you can find it.
Reason I say this is because of the possible long parse time a collection
of bicubic_patch rose petals would cause.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe