POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini-Patch: 'composite', a new pattern. : Re: Mini-Patch: 'composite', a new pattern. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini-Patch: 'composite', a new pattern.
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 28 May 1999 16:04:59
Message: <374ee8db.0@news.povray.org>
> and make a web page to put it on now that twysted.net is down.  That
> part is the hard part, because I'm such a perfectionist that I won't
> be able to abide a simple white-background-black-text-no-graphics
> webpage.

I know what you mean I tend to have the same problem - but I also lazy so
life is a battle between getting it done well and getting it done at all!

I look forward to the update of superpatch it has become indispensible to
me. Most of the pics I have done recently have used it extensively and would
not have been either possible or as good without it.

Keep up the great work

Mick