POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini-Patch: 'composite', a new pattern. : Re: Mini-Patch: 'composite', a new pattern. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini-Patch: 'composite', a new pattern.
From: Ron Parker
Date: 28 May 1999 15:19:00
Message: <374ede14.0@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 May 1999 19:09:59 +0100, Michael Andrews wrote:
>	Ron's released his generic superpatch source - he gives the URL in his
>second reply to the 'We need Fresnel reflectance.' thread on
>povray.programming. The compilation is up to you :-)

I'm not sure "released" is the right word.  They've been there for a
long time now.  I just finally told the world where to find them.

The good news is, we have a long weekend approaching and I might be
able to find a large enough block of time to finish the documentation
and put the binaries online at last.  My documentation guy seems to
have disappeared, so it won't be as nice as I had hoped, but it will
at least be there.  And, by popular request, I have thrown MS Word in
the trash.