POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : SMP povray design? : But... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  But...
From: Tim Hutcheson
Date: 25 May 1999 22:09:55
Message: <374b49e3.0@news.povray.org>
With next generation of processors and 4-way chip sets coming down the pike,
quad motherboards may begin to show up just like the duals we have around
now and the argument for SMP Povray is going to become very interesting and
compelling...Maybe a major rewrite to do it though, if it can be done.  tnx
agn

--
Tim Hutcheson
w4l### [at] bellsouthnet