POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Textures for fishes : Textures for fishes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Textures for fishes
From: smb
Date: 28 May 1999 09:51:15
Message: <374E8EB7.528FEA3@stuttgart.netsurf.de>
Hi All,
I am doing an aquarium with exotic fishes and stones and corals and the
like.
I need textures for this. I am doing the shapes with Rhino and export
the meshes
via Moray to POV. The idea now is, not to have a complete image of the
fish to
stick to the fish, but procedural textures for the body, the fins etc.
I am glad about any hint/link to the subject. I have just some days for
this.
Thanks a lot.

steff