POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : SMP povray design? : Re: SMP povray design? (...Starts with an 'L' ) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SMP povray design? (...Starts with an 'L' )
From: Spider
Date: 27 May 1999 17:26:29
Message: <374DAA72.702E0EE8@bahnhof.se>
No, they use at least 16Mb, and if you have more it will use 50% of it.
(I'vetested to get this numbers, not guessing or secondhand info. Brutal "remove
a chipp, reboot, look and see" )

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please