POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : SMP povray design? : Re: SMP povray design? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SMP povray design?
From: Spider
Date: 25 May 1999 15:25:19
Message: <374AEB13.D7576D8D@bahnhof.se>
Ron Parker wrote:

> And of course it wouldn't
> run on Win9x, which still seems pretty popular for some reason.

hehe, in my case, I'm running win 95 from the reason of... Size. the installed
size of 95 compared to either NT workstation(not an alternative due to driver
problems) and 98 is big. I hope win2k will address this a bit...

don't bother responding to this, since the discussion would probably end up in
the OS wars. and I'm too OT as it is.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please