POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : pov files from mac to pc : pov files from mac to pc Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:43:29 EDT (-0400)
  pov files from mac to pc
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 24 May 1999 17:19:48
Message: <3749B107.95B09FF3@compuserve.com>
I use a pc.
A friend of mine uses Pov on a Mac, and there are problems with
the .pov files he send me; they come de-formatted, with strange
symbols.  I had the seemingly same problem with Chris Huff's
macro utils (and it looks as I'm not the only one).

1) how should he/we do to transfer pov files right ?

2) he seems to say that the pov files on a mac retain information
such as resolution, render settings... How does it work ?

Fabien.