POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : starfield anti-aliasing problem : Re: starfield anti-aliasing problem Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: starfield anti-aliasing problem
From: Duke Nukem
Date: 23 May 1999 23:20:36
Message: <3748b556.242842292@news.povray.org>
Thanks RIck! The resampling worked great. I render at an even multiple
of my final resolution. In my case 1024x768 for a final of 512x384. I
use Photoshop to knock it down and it looks great. I compared the
result to 512x384 AA and I couldn't tell the difference. The stars are
still a little dimmer, but at least they are clearly visible.