POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Superpatch radiosity : Re: Superpatch radiosity Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Superpatch radiosity
From: Ron Parker
Date: 21 May 1999 17:06:55
Message: <3745bcdf.0@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 21 May 1999 14:55:35 -0500, GrimDude wrote:
>Okay, uh... is the SuperPatch version 3.1e out? Where? :)

Not yet.  I'm hoping to put it online this weekend, which
means I'll be spending some late nights writing docs and
even a little code.  If you can deal with source code and
don't mind a dismal lack of documentation on the new features,
you can get the generic superpatch 3.1e sources at
http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/super31e.zip .  Look back a few
posts in this group and you'll see me talking about how to
use them.