POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Superpatch radiosity : Superpatch radiosity Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch radiosity
From: GrimDude
Date: 21 May 1999 16:22:13
Message: <3745b265.0@news.povray.org>
I came across something odd last night and thought I'd pass it along.
  I was rendering a 13 frame animation when a thunderstorm came up. I was
forced to shut down rendering just as the last frame was mid-way finished.
In the morning I erased the half-rendered image, added the +c switch to the
command line window, and sat back to watch it finish. To my horror the last
frame was *much* brighter the all of the others, and nothing else had
changed!
  So, I stopped the render, again erased the partial trace, and restarted
once again. This time everything came out fine. Should I always begin a
bogus trace and stop it right away? Is this a bug or is my system porked? :)
  Has anyone else noticed anything along this line?

--
GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet