POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : superpatch and unix : Re: superpatch and unix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: superpatch and unix
From: Christian Wietholt
Date: 21 May 1999 19:44:44
Message: <3745E5BC.553B5D6B@image.bien.mu.edu>
Ron,

I am just testing the superpatch with the demo files from Gilles
Tran and it seems to be working fine. That are great news.

Not so great is your last section. You mean we are not ready with
it. I suppose that the dat3d library is exactly what I need for my
volumetric data.

I think I can't be very helpful with porting the i_dat3d.so to Unix.
I have no idea what povray or the isosurface patch exactly does.
I am a beginner with povray. But I will take a look on that 3d
thing.

Thanks again

    chris