POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : compiling isosurface patch for unix : Re: compiling isosurface patch for unix Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: compiling isosurface patch for unix
From: Christian Wietholt
Date: 20 May 1999 17:36:41
Message: <37447634.DA18EB29@image.bien.mu.edu>
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate that. I just wrote you an
email concerning this problem, before I had a look at this newsgroup.
I got your address from Jim Kress, so just ignore the email, you
helped me a lot with this, because I did not know that the superpatch
includes the isosurface patch. I think there is a lot of information
in this newsgroup about the superpatch, and I will get it working
somehow.

Thanks

    chris