POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Programmer : Re: Programmer Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programmer
From: Dets
Date: 20 May 1999 10:29:43
Message: <37441C70.15659558@caix.net>
Hi Rune !

I think that you - as an experienced pov-user - will later reach the
point of writing a prog which uses Direct3D-API. As far as I know, the
only languages supporting this API are C++ and Delphi.
I never used C++, but did a lot of things in Delphi, and it's really
great !!! In the beginning, you can just click and drag simple progs
together with only a few lines of code, but you can dive deep into
WINDOWS too.
And last but not least, there are lots of samples and components on the
internet ( mostly for free).
Surely, it's not cheap, but believe me, it's worth it!