POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering of large CT volumes : Re: Rendering of large CT volumes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering of large CT volumes
From: Christian Wietholt
Date: 18 May 1999 15:22:34
Message: <3741B3B8.DEDAD406@image.bien.mu.edu>
Hi Markus,

I searched the sides to refered me to and actually found the patch, but the
big problem is, that the patch is written for povray 3.1a and I only have
the version 3.1e, and I could not find any version for unix between 3.02
and 3.1e. Do you have any idea if there is such a version existing?

Take care

    chris